Monday, January 15, 2007

**I hate war**

Hello! My name is Maria Jose. I am 13 years old. My mom had cesarean surgery July, 7 1993 and I was born. I grew with my mother; sister and my father how work with banco de la republica. I am totally happy with the family I have. My sister is my cute little bunny how loves partys.I am proud of her and I have leard a lot with her.My mom is a 46 years old woman how look 10 years younger. I look like her mother.My father is columnist and dedicates his live to work hard and he teaches me that hard work is important in life.Some people say my parent looks like the teacher and the student.

I worried that this wars is not going stop. I don’t like war because people died. There is a better option that is called debate is not easy but shushed reinforced. Missed agreement cause a tagety thousand were kill in lebanon.Includig the soldier for the one the war started israel could trade him for women and chidren and the army would not suffer the deaf of friend.

Every day rape is more common now than the more of the victims of rape my know people that can be allon with the victim.There has ben case that man raped his girlfriend because she didnt wanted to have sex. In Zimbabwe girls in the nactional training program are been raped in the night and is they cry afterwards they were beaten with hosepipes.Other people dont report some are raped daily and are also beaten.In most case woman rape by people they now and are raped more then one time they dont report rape because they will get beaten in some coutries they are not in jail for few month and then they can rape again.

Domestic abuse in some places women are beaten,totured and raped by there husbands and some are tramua they dont now what to do in islam domestic abuse is not wrong. The dometic abuse envolves rape, sicolgical abuse and phiscall abuse.

I wish that the is in peace when I am 36 years old and theres no violence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi =)

Since I am involved in this Teen Life project too, I decided to comment on your blog. This post was extremely well written! I totally agree with you about the rape concern. It's sick when people get raped and there should be a stop to it. Rape kills many people every day and night, and it's really scary when you think about it: who out there is sick enough to do this to innocent people?? This post explains a lot about rape and it's really well done. Keep up the great blogging!

- April

none said...

Hey Maria Jose,
Thank you for commentating on my blog. I find your post very informative and you are a great writer with much potential. Yes I agree with your parents that you should work hard, but remember only work hard so that you can work less in the future. Some people spend their whole life working hard for money and something happens and they lose their life’s hard work. Do not work for money, make money work for you, do not chase for a raise, chase for better investments and assets in your free time. Always keep your money moving, never just park it in your safe. This is the information age now and people will soon come to realize the industrial age is over. The more and more you provide the less and less you have to work. Just remember that lesson.
Well yes I really agree with you on the rape cases nowadays. Now even guys are getting raped through the anal. This is the sick and twisted truth, many people nowadays have really wrong minds. I am glad that I have gotten you aware of human trafficking. Rape are things that even occurs with family members. Your rapist could be your uncle, you father, or your cousin. It is not a very safe world nowadays and probably won’t be in the future until people get their minds straight. I guess all this is caused by explicit images projected by the media…and America has a selected channel who actually shows these things on Astro. There is a lot of media influences which brings these conflicts to our earth today.
Site: http://novia8.learnervblogs.org
(I am in Mr.Raisdana's Class)
Novia >.<