Saturday, September 30, 2006

Michael Ballack




Michael ballack is the hottest german scocer with Leman,Klose,fings and much more german player.I imired him becuese his hot and one of the best players with the whole german and Zidane.Also for living all his in the semifinal, being a good father for his 3 sons Louis 5, Emilio 4 and Jodi 1. I found that in Michael Ballacks oficial web page Said:
What constitutes a perfect, football-free weekend for you?

Michael Ballack: "If there's no game scheduled, I just put up my legs and enjoy the days with my family. Regenration and rest come first!"

How do you relax?

Michael Ballack: "That's when I do what most other fathers of a family do as well: I play games with my children. Another thing that, as far as I'm concerned, is quite relaxing is playing golf."

4 comments:

*Vale M* said...

Maria Jose, I dont agree with you that German players are the best, because I dont like Germany, but I still think that Ballack is a very good player, and like you, I admire him alot.

Victoria M. said...

Hi Maria Jose, I agree that Michael Ballack is a good player, but I don´t really like Germany´s soccer team at all. I respect your opinion, Bye!

Suadi..... said...

hi Maria Jose whats up! i really do not agree that germany is the best team.I know tha Ballck is very nice , but let me tell you i really dont like that team alt all!!!

Robe A. said...

Another great soccer player is a french called Thierry HEnry, you spelled bad Lehmann, Frings and many other words, be carefull with the grammar and spelling mistakes, check it when you finish, but great job, keep it up!