Monday, October 02, 2006

xoxoxo

I had problems and still have problem getting along with xoxoxo. First my bad habits on solving are that inroad people and I shut at them. I classified the problem with xoxoxo form 1 to 3. The 1 was when she thought I put the trash of my cookies first they were another flavor. The problem was solved by xoxoxo knowing I didn't put them inside her desk. The second and second worst one. Was when she sarted hitting me and then I started hiting her in religion class when the Mr left. In resolve it happen problem 3 when had to come with close but didnt. So miss sofie let me called home and my mom told me she wuold bring the close to scoold .I youst puted on for the game. I wish it doesnt happen a geen.I personaly think I was guilty because I suud have pacience with the type of persons.

No comments: